Friday, June 3, 2022

Raising Good Children Through Dua (By: Grandma Jeddah)

Raising Good Children Through Dua

                                    By Grandma Jeddah

One of the best ways to raise a good Muslim child is to make dua to Allah asking Him to make your child righteous. Here are 2 dua from Quran that Allah gives us to make for our children.

Quran-37:100  "O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"

Quran-14:40  "O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer."

Learn how to make your home a more peaceful place for both you and your child. Discover over 2 dozen tips on how to manage your child's behavior without hitting or shouting. Read Grandma Jeddah's e-book, Discipline without Disrespecting: Buy her e-book now at:  http://www.grandmajeddah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assalamu Alaikum,
We welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions. Jazakalakhair for visiting us.

Grandma Jeddah

Parenting and Discipline e-Books

You can enjoy reading your parenting e-books by   making payment to Al-Madinah School. Please go to their Home page and click on the donatio...